phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

January 17, 2010




Come Ski Fernie
It's never busy, and look at all the fresh powder








Guess why they call this the White Pass.





I snowboard and make pictures, its a good life.
These were taken over the past few weeks up at Island Lake Lodge.













It's not always sunny in paradise



Avalanche transceiver training















A quick walk up a really skinny ridge




















The view from the deck outside our lil office.  Not too shabby



not from our deck


and now you can see the deck I keep mentioning


and he's pointing at it just in case you still havent notices the lodges down there








I had an opportunity to shoot Maude a few days prior to her giving birth



Shot at "Grow" in Fernie. 












Last night I chased a rad tree down in the Crowsnest Pass.






 Found this along the way,  kinda funny, but I guess thats how they spell hotel in Sparwood.




0 comments: