phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

November 22, 2009




Home from the last tour long enough to have a nap and do my laundry I headed to Calgary.  Before desperately trying to find a gas station I looked up and saw this.   Gotta love those Alberta skies.




Drivin around with Leah, we stopped when my truck hit 4000 kms since I left home,  and that happened to be some new subdivision and a new strip mall.  so I wandered around and found this grey lil setup of rectangles.


Homeward from Calgary I took some random roads to see what is out there,  and found this.  I honestly have no idea whats goin on here, maybe the start of a airplane musuem or some sort of altar for the old plane god,   but it was neat to stumble across a field of planes that have long since died.






0 comments: