phone: +420 776 223 443
e-mail: support@londoncreative.co.uk

November 30, 2009



Finally picked a scanner up,  so now all the random bits of film are usable to me.

These first bunch of shots are from my grandfathers old camera, she's from the 40's and is supposed to take 116 film, and guess what,  I dont have any 116 film.   Sooo some thinking and a few shims and its loaded with some 120(normal medium format) film.   All the craziness on these images is from the camera not running the film through properly, it wrinkled and warped it all over,  and it looks like the bellows might have a hole or two also which I think really adds to the charm















These shots were shot on these old boxes.  The camera on the left is a Holga, which other than any Nikon is probably the worst camera ever invented and I love it.  The camera on the right is an old Kodak Brownie.














An old shot of Bryce and Jack with some 35mm film hacked into my Holga, so no those are not photoshop film borders.


Fisheye Fun


My friend Kelsey came to visit me before I finished school and hooked me up with this little gem,  such a fun toy, you cant at all see whats in the frame,  its just point click and hope.

So ya,  THE RECESSION IS OVER,  remember that,  write it down if you have to.



The lake in the background top right, was my favourite for a while believe it or not.  Its really just a tailings pond for an old mine, but ya somehow loved it.


Cumberland




Keona





Cathedral Grove, with all the old Cedars near Port Alberni, if you look while your driving through there are some small roads that go through there,  this was one of em,  eating lunch away from all the tourists




I have never met anyone more stoked on random beach finds as Erica.  True Story


Island View beach between Sydney and Victoria




Every loves a photo of the Burmis Tree,  its the tree you stop and look at in the Crowsnest Pass.  There is actually a law passed here that states you need at least one stereotypical landscape photo of that tree hung in your house.






AAAAAnd last but never the least,  I went fishing at some point,  here are two photos of water for all you Interior people that never get this priviledge.


This is pointed back towards the Queen Charlottes,  it'd be a long swim.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Matt, I'd love a print of the one of Bryce and Jack. I love that pic. Let me know.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete